For engineering services in Surrey, Cranford Engineering in Ashtead is a long established and experienced toolmaking and manufacturing business. We offer the best in precision, professionalism and top rate customer service. We provide general repairs or bespoke design and manufacture.
- CAD design, 3D modelling and visualisation.
- CNC turning, milling and spark erosion.
- A comprehensive spark erosion service.
- Electrode design and manufacture.
- Bead blasting.
- TIG welding
- Manual drilling, turning, milling and fitting.
- Bespoke Part manufacturing.
- Skimming cylinder heads, engine blocks, flywheels, brake discs and drums, etc.
- Removing broken taps, drills, studs and bolts.
- Keyway machining.
- Equipment repair and reverse engineering.
- Waterjet profiling (through our partner Fibrefusion Ltd)
- Manufacturing steel mould tools or aluminium mould tools for the rubber industry.
- Making parts for other national manufacturers as well as working for local businesses from Guildford, Dorking and Reigate.
- We have the knowledge to be able to take your project from design to completion – but if you just need a little specialist help, we can do that too.
- Examples – We have been involved in restoring the world’s first man powered flying machine and helped develop a waterless egg cooker. We design and build complicated things like theatrical flying systems or simply make stuff work better. We can help in race car or race bike preparation manufacturing components or modifying existing parts.